Online Stay-at-Home Jobs Ohio
Looking for a remote job in Ohio but don’t know where to start? Don’t worry, as now there are a huge number of legitimate remote jobs that will help you earn money!
Legit Work From Home Jobs Ohio
Recently, more and more people are looking for remote work as the coronavirus pandemic dictates its own terms. Perhaps you want to keep your family safe or you got fired from your job, but don’t be discouraged as you can find stay at home jobs on Ohio. Explore the list of options to help you make money in surprise!
Best Ohio Stay At Home Jobs
Depending on your qualifications, experience and skills, you can choose one of the options that interest you. Often, previous experience in a chosen field is not only decisive, but also mandatory.
• Infocision. As Infocision wants to expand their work from home program they are looking for motivated and sales-oriented people to handle calls. Besides sociability and good service skills, a person applying for a job must have a phone line, computer and Internet. The candidate will receive from the company a flexible work schedule and full time work, weekly compensation with commission, as well as various medical benefits. For Ohio permanent residents only!
• Supporting Strategies. If you have bookkeeping experience of at least 5 years and a bachelor’s degree in accounting (or finance) then Remote Accountant Position will be a great option for you. For this job, you need to have 20-30 hours of free time per week. Leading edge technology helps you manage multiple clients and streamline their workflow.
• Enterprise Holdings. Live in Cleveland Ohio and want a full-time, flexible job? Enterprise Holdings is the parent company of multi-billion dollar brands that employs sales representatives focused on sales and communication. If you have at least a year of experience in sales or call center, this will be an advantage. A computer with Windows 10, internet and a headset with a microphone are also required. You will need to make appointments, handle support requests, and confirm reservations.
• Cognizant. This company is one of the leading professional services companies and is looking for Patient Advocates based in Ohio. If you want to work remotely and love helping those in need, Covnizant is the place you are looking for. If you have experience in a medical office setting this will be an advantage. Also, the candidate must have a high school diploma. The core of the work will be to help clients apply for benefits from programs such as Social Security Disability and Medicaid.
• American Red Cross. As you know, the American Red Cross is one of the largest and most famous humanitarian organizations. They are now hiring Benefits Retirement Senior Analysts to work remotely, which requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 defined benefit work experience. Thus, this work can be described as an internal consultant for Human Resources. Moreover, it aims to promote the adequacy of retirement income for all American Red Cross employees. In this way, the implementation of the pension program is ensured. To get this position, it is important to know HRIS, benefits, payroll systems, plan rules, enrollment and so on.
• Apple Care Advisors. If you are computer savvy and teleworking is what you need now, then you should consider Apple at home advisor as an option. The company hires such consultants to support clients and resolve their problems through chats, phone calls and message boards. In order to qualify for this position, you are lucrative to have at least 2 years of experience in technical troubleshooting. Also note that you need to have experience with iOS phones and tablets. As an advantage, the company provides you with a computer and a headset to work with.
• Assurant. This company ensures the protection and safety of the places where people live and the goods they buy. So Assurant is looking for a Customer Care Specialist who enjoys connecting with people and helping them. If you know how to solve problems and work in an ever-changing situations, then this job with benefits and a competitive salary may be what you need. You will handle calls, provide peace of mind to people, and solve problems. 1 year of work experience and minimum high school diploma are required.